Tears flow from my eyes
Meaningless and clumsy
Why are they here?
I am not sad.
What have I got to be sad about.
Nothing has hurt me
There is a hurt in my heart
I’m in love
But something is missing
Something that makes nothing everything
And I’m not sure ill ever find it
And I know that breaks your heart
It breaks mine too
But what can I do?
With these meaningless clumsy tears
Flowing down my cheeks
Like cold rain on a darkened window
I love you
But I cannot love myself
I’m lost in a world full of maps.
A place where lost cannot be.
In a world full of maps.
I was quiet, but I was not blind.
- the ones who are basically your friends and you can tell them anything
- The ones who seem to hate teenagers and teaching and JFC why did they choose to do this for a living
- the ones that are really nice but just suck at teaching and you never really learn anything in that class
- the dorky one that never gets mad just gives you that long “I’m dissapointed in you look”
- the ones that teach no matter whats going on in the class
You are only subservient to physical harm and physical captivity. Your mind cannot be defined, captured and infringed as long as you understand its autonomy and power.
I don’t like hope very much. In fact, I hate it. It’s the crystal meth of emotions. It hooks you fast and kills you hard. It’s bad news. The worst. It’s sharp sticks and cherry bombs. When hope shows up, it’s only a matter of time until someone gets hurt.
Everything you do is amazing in my eyes.
I look at you my heart begins to dance.
When you tell me you love me I melt into a puddle of warmth.
You are my peace.
I hope I am yours.